OYOY follow the rainbow wall rug
- OYOY adventure rug €55,00
- OYOY the world rug €82,50
- OYOY bobo blanket butter rose 80x100 €47,50
OYOY animals mobile string
- OYOY rainbow cushion large €53,00
- OYOY rainbow mobile string €33,75
- OYOY noah the giraffe cushion €53,00
OYOY rainbow music mobile
- OYOY rainy cushion €53,00
- OYOY elephant dumbo cushion €53,00
- OYOY sweet pretzel cushion €47,50
- OYOY bobo blanket flint stone blue 80x100 €47,50
- OYOY cat music mobile €38,75
- OYOY cat zorro cushion €53,00
- OYOY penguin pingo cushion €53,00
- OYOY rabbit naturel wooden figure €33,75
OYOY mr nelsson pillow
- OYOY elephant cushion 40x40 €32,95
- OYOY kiss horse pippa €53,00
- OYOY knut polar bear cushion €47,50
- OYOY pinguin cushion €39,90
- OYOY cactus pillow pale mint small €40,00
- OYOY roly poly rabbit tumbler €39,95
The OYOY Company was founded by Lotte Fynboe in January 2012. The OYOY vision is to create functional products made in high quality materials and in pleasant colors and shapes.
The OYOY name is inspired by the OY letters, which since 1929 has been the signature on every Danish airplane regardless of where in the world it may be located. The letters OY is to indicate that we are a Danish Company.
OYOY creates quality products with focus on design, function, colors and exquisite materials. We are inspired by the classic Scandinavian designs added undertones of simplicity and with a twist of Japanese design – with a passion of combining colors and materials.
In the AW14 collection a new branch was added to the OYOY collection as the MINI OYOY was introduced. A cute collection created for kids and playful souls. All products are made in sweet colors and designs and still is the same good quality as all other items within the OYOY Collection.
The owner and designer of OYOY is Lotte Fynboe whom has been educated from the Danish design school Teko in Herning specializing in interior and furniture design.
Shape, graphic, color and clean materials inspires Lotte Fynboe and her motto is “Less is More”. A lot of the products are redesigns of her childhood memories.