- liewood wooden accessories babygym baby blue €30,00
- liewood changing cushion dumbo grey €55,00
- liewood naya rug mini dot dumbo grey 70x120 €40,00
- liewood hannah muslin cloth rabbit sweet rose €16,00
- liewood muslin cloth classic dot mustard - 2 pack €14,00
- liewood mobile cloud small grey €30,00
- liewood wooden accessories babygym sweet rose €30,00
- liewood wood friends natural €55,00
- liewood duvet cover cream panda - junior €65,00
- liewood hannah muslin cloth rabbit grey €16,00
- liewood sally bed bumper classic dot white €89,00
- liewood changing mat cover 2 pak - panda & grey €50,00
- liewood changing mat cover 2 pak bunny & dots €50,00
- liewood molly swaddle classic dot mustard 120x120 €25,00
- liewood mobile cloud small creme dots €30,00
- liewood hannah muslin cloth cat rose 2-pack €16,00
- liewood changing mat cover 2 pak - bear & dots €50,00
- liewood music mobile panda €35,00
- liewood willie blanket rabbit solid dumbo grey €85,00
- liewood mobile cloud small sweet rose €30,00
- liewood baby sheet dot sweet pink 70x120 €25,00
- liewood fabric basket ella rabbit dumbo grey €30,00
- liewood hannah muslin cloth solid coral pink - 2 pack €14,00
- liewood duvet cover classic dot white - baby €55,00
LIEWOOD creates irresistible products for the modern family. From organic textile products through soft and warm knitwear to our collection of stoneware in beautiful shapes and delicate colors. All together the prod- ucts create a unique, pure and simple universe - and they are all a result of our 360-degree understanding of the overall design process. Their ambition is simple: to advocate slow living - creating products that will last for gen- erations. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen.
LIEWOOD designs conceptually strong products - respecting the tender- ness and innocence of childhood and the lifestyle of modern families. The products are capable of following contemporary families everywhere – with different purposes in mind and for generations to come. Pure shapes and delicate prints full of personality go hand in hand with functionality – making LIEWOOD the fun and fabulous alternative. LIEWOOD products are created on the basis of original workmanship, the finest materials and with a modern approach to design. They have high demands for quality in both products and customer service, and everything they do is done with care and consideration.
LIEWOOD has an uncompromising and ethical approach to manufac- turing. They are driven by strong values and they make decisions based on profound knowledge and experience. This means that all their products are produced under controlled, safe and fair conditions and of skilled suppliers who do not compromise on either employment or environment. The textile products are made in India at a GOTS (global organic textile Standard) certified supplier. LIEWOOD uses the best possible materials, which have passed strict demands and quality control – and they personally follow each collection from drawing table to store shelf.
LIEWOOD was founded in the summer of 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Nielsen and Anja Skov. The name LIEWOOD is a merge of the founder’s two last names - Skov being the Danish word for wood. Anne Marie has 13 years of experience in the fashion industry with design, sourcing and production for international retail brands - Anja has worked in the advertising industry as a graphic designer for 15 years. They have previously collaborated on both large-scale projects and smaller assignments, and share a mutual passion for design, aesthetics and the belief that beauty lies in the detail. At the same time, they complement each other perfectly - bringing each their own professional background into play. Being both moms of small children, they are in sync with the demands of a modern family, an understanding that is the heart and soul of LIEWOOD.