- laurette cot joli mome 60x120 white €695,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 90x200 white €650,00
- laurette cot petipeton 60x120 white €650,00
- laurette dresser toi et moi blanc €890,00
- laurette cot joli mome 70x140 vieux rose €760,00
- laurette cot joli mome 60x120 bleu canard €695,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 120x200 white €745,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 90x200 turquoise €650,00
- laurette cot petipeton 70x140 bleu canard €745,00
- laurette cot joli mome 70x140 bleu canard €760,00
- laurette cot joli mome 60x120 turquoise €695,00
- laurette cot joli mome 60x120 gris souris €695,00
- laurette cot joli mome 60x120 verdigris €695,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 120x200 violette €745,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 120x200 taupe €745,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 90x200 charbon €650,00
- laurette single bed lit rond 90x200 taupe €650,00
- laurette cot petipeton 70x140 vieux rose €745,00
- laurette cot petipeton 70x140 violette €745,00
- laurette cot petipeton 60x120 bubblegum pink €650,00
- laurette cot petipeton 60x120 bleu canard €650,00
- laurette cot petipeton 60x120 vert de gris €650,00
- laurette cot joli mome 70x140 violette €760,00
- laurette cot joli mome 70x140 turquoise €760,00
With their unique collection of vintage style furniture for children, designed by Laure Bailleux, entering the world of Laurette is going back to the colours, atmosphere and gentle warmth of our childhood. Laurette's collection is timeless, chic, functional and easy to customise. Playful and imaginative, children adore Laurette's collection... and the grown-ups can't keep their hands off!
In 2004, the passion for decoration and the desire to offer different furniture to professionals led Laura Bailleux to open a workshop to create Laurette furniture for children. Through the acquired knowledge and the enthusiasm that it met, it was natural that the brand began being manufactured in 2008. The first Laurette Roulotte (cot with wheels) has seen the light of day. This star product still holds a particular emotional place, where the imprint is both vintage and upmarket that characterises the brand. In January 2009, Laurette presented her first collection to the decoration professionals of the Maison & Objet show in Paris. And that’s the moment the brand really took off.
The creativity, functionality, quality and respect for the environment are the core values of the Laurette furniture collection. Laurette draws inspiration from old fashioned furniture to create a collection with a "retro-design" look that is unique and original, with delicious, deep colours.
Always ready to listen to our customers, the Laurette furniture responds with ingenuity to the needs of everyday life and can evolve with them. Thus, a changing table becomes a buffet, or a cot turns into a small seat with a high degree of efficiency.
Despite their growth, Laurette has maintained a principle that is very dear to its creator, which is "handmade". From the manufacturing to the finish, each item of furniture passes through the hands of artisans concerned about the quality and detail.
From production to the nishing touches, each item of furniture passes under the scrutiny of true craftsmen, guaranteeing the quality and detailling. Concern for the environment means that they have adopted a production process that is ecologically responsible. The woods used originate from ecologically managed forests. Woods used: beech, birch and MDF
For Laurette colour plays a key role in its collection which has led them to create a beautifully harmonious range of ten shades that are both gentle and warm but also bright and vivid. As a part of its ecologically responsible approach, Laurette uses an organic water-based paint with a VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) level of less than 1gl/L. Each item of furniture is given two or three coats of paint. Two coats of matt or semi-matt hard-wearing nish then protect the paint.
The only downside? There is a little wait. It takes a couple of weeks for your Laurette furniture to be delivered by CozyKidz. But that really is something to look forward to!